- Life & Career Transitions
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associate
- Master Arts, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Sam Houston State University
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Sam Houston State University
- Price per Session: $85
Felicia Burden is a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate who obtained her Master’s of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in 2016.
Felicia utilizes person-centered and Gestalt counseling theories, and has experience serving adults within the community. Her background includes working as a case manager and employment specialist at Central Counties Services, as well as a student counselor at the Community Life Counseling Center at UMHB.
A native of Belton, Felicia is passionate about working with and giving back to the Central Texas community. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and one-year-old daughter, as well as volunteering as a swim coach for Special Olympics.