- Depression and Anxiety
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Addiction/Relapse Prevention
Licensed Professional Counselor
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Post-Doctoral Study in Jungian Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychiatric Nursing Supervision
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Arts and Sciences
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- S&W Health Plan
- United Healthcare
Dr. Eleanor Hamilton is a Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes in anxiety and stress management, depression, and addiction recovery. She employs a number of therapeutic approaches that include Cognitive/Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety/Stress Management Therapy (EMDR, Brain Spotting, Biofeedback, Mindfulness, and Emotional Freedom Therapy), and has experience with individuals, groups, couples, and families.
Dr. Hamilton has worked all over the nation with diverse populations – including active duty military and veterans – in both rural and urban settings. She has also taught Psychology and Counseling courses at a number of universities and colleges. With extensive training in Critical Incident Stress Debriefing, Dr. Hamilton has volunteered with the Red Cross, Disaster Response Programs in Maryland, and on the Makah Indian Reservation in Washington.
Outside of her time spent working with clients, Dr. Hamilton’s interests include relaxation and travel with family, enjoying theatre and the arts, and snowshoeing.